Grace Impact donates and sponsors philanthropic projects and companies in Africa, Europe and North America.
Our primary sector focus is closely aligned to the following six United Nations’ SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals):
- Access to healthcare and healthcare services
- Access to clean water and sanitation
- Access to education for both boys and girls
- Improved educational outcomes for children and youths, especially Base of the Pyramid (BoP) and marginalized populations
- Technologies that empower communities
Please see Our Investments for an overview of Grace Impact’s donations and sponsorships.
Grace Impact provides grants and loans and invests in for-profit social impact companies. We focus primarily on companies with replicable and scalable business models.
Our social impact sector focus, as with our philanthropic activities, is aligned with six main SDGs.
- Vocational training
- Employment creation and job placement
- Disruptive technologies for developed and developing nations
- Empowerment of residents in low-income communities
4Decent work and